Baked Salmon in Foil
- 1 portion of fish filet such as salmon or mahi mahi
- 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic salt and white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fried onion crisps
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place fish filet in a foil lined baking dish. Prepare sauce by mixing apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, water, salt, whiter pepper, sugar, and fried onion pieces. Pour sauce over the fish filet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on the fish filet’s portion size. Serve with your favorite side dishes!