Grilled Lamb Chops
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Pink of cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 lamb chops
- In a food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, salt, and pepper then pulse for half a minute. Pour in butter and pulse until mixture turns into a paste.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove lamb chops from refrigerator and let it come to room temperature which is about 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat then add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Cook for another 3 minutes on the other side for medium rare. If you want medium then add another 30 seconds.