Almond Meal Banana Muffins
- 9 oz sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz sugar
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300º. Prepare muffin tins.
- Combine almonds and baking powder in the food processor until finely ground but don’t let it run too long or else it will end up as almond butter. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, bananas, and vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy. Combine with almond meal.
- Pour into each muffin tin and top with thinly sliced bananas and almonds. Bake for 40 minutes and let cool before serving.