BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fried onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 rump roast, approximately 5 Ibs.
- Combine broth with salt, pepper, oregano, basil, onion, garlic powder, bay leaf, and salad dressing mix in a saucepan then bring to a boil.
- Place roast in slow cooker and pour mixture over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours. When ready to serve, shred meat into into thin slices and serve on crusty rolls.