- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 slices of bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add in the honey. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, and sugar. Mix to combine and beat the eggs. Add the milk, butter and honey mixture, and bread. Gently fold in the blueberries and strawberries.
- Transfer into a baking dish and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours and up to 12 hours if you are preparing this dish ahead of time.
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Bake the berry strata until golden on top, about 45 minutes.