Broccoli & Tortellini Salad
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 ounces fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 heads fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup raisins
- Saute bacon and onion with butter over medium heat until evenly brown. Set aside.
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Cook tortellini in boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Prepare salad dressing in a small bowl by combining mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar.
- In a serving bowl, combine broccoli, tortellini, bacon, and raisins. Pour dressing over salad and serve!