Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces pancetta slices, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook brussels sprouts about 3 minutes then drain.
- Heat a large skillet with butter. Add pancetta and saute until crisp which is about 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute until golden. Add brussels sprouts and saute until it begins to brown which is about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and simmer until the broth reduces til it’s just enough to cover the brussels sprouts. Serve immediately.