- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375º. Cook the cauliflower florets in a large pot of salted water for 5 minutes then drain.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour, stirring constantly. Add the hot milk and stir until it comes to a boil. Add salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese, stir about 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
- Pour half of the sauce in a baking dish then add the cauliflower. Pour remaining sauce over the califlower. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is browned. Serve and enjoy hot.