Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared curry paste
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, roughly sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into large florets
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the garlic. Add the curry paste and continue to cook for about 3 minutes. Add chicken broth into the pan then pour into a slow cooker. Whisk the yogurt into the broth.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add the chicken with mushroom into the slow cooker. Cook on the high setting for 6 hours. Add the cauliflower after 3 hours.
- Transfer the delicious curry into serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh mint leaves. Serve with lemon wedges.