• 2 pounds of skinless chicken breasts, cut into thick cubes
• Salt and Pepper
• 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
• 1 cup raisins
• 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
• 1 cup celery, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of yellow curry powder
• 1 cube of dry curry sauce mix
• 2 tablespoons of water
1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Add salt on chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Make sure chicken is no longer pink inside. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Add yellow onion and cook until translucent then add 2 heaping tablespoons of yellow curry powder and curry sauce cube. Stir and add water. Add raisin and chicken then mix well. Let cool.
When ready to serve the salad, add apple and celery. Mix well and enjoy.