- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 package fresh white button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, mushrooms, butter, and dressing mix in a slow cooker. Combine well and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup then and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm. Serve over pasta or brown rice!