Chocolate Cluster Candy
- 1 cup walnuts or almonds or pecans, coarsely chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces chocolate or chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Toast nuts at 350º for 12 minutes. Let cool and chop coarsely with the dried cranberries then toss in a bowl. Line a baking pan with waxed paper.
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate and add in sugar. Stir til sugar is well blended by using the lowest heat level. Pour the nuts mixture into the chocolate syrup mixture. Stir and spoon out immediately heaping tablespoon sized clusters of the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet. Set each chocolate candy cluster about 1 inch apart.
- Put the cluster candy in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve the beautiful and delicious candy!