- 1 (16 ounce) package Smoked Sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups cubed potatoes, cooked, drained
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch cubes. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat then add onion. Cook until tender. Add flour, salt and pepper. Add milk and increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add corn and sausage and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Serve.