• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 cup oatmeal
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat an oven to 325º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and vanilla until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in the flour mixture and gently stir in the oatmeal and pecans.
3. With a spoon, drop about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely then sprinkle cookies with confectioners’ sugar.