Fettuccine con Prosciutto
- 1 package egg fettuccine
- 1/3 pound prosciutto di parma
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 1 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Cook pasta til al dente in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and set aside. Slice prosciutto ham into thin strips then set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and add half-n-half cream. Add the cheese and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and immediately add in pasta and prosciutto. Toss until the sauce evenly coats the pasta. Serve the masterpiece!