Fresh & Easy Potato Salad
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound hot dogs, pierced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes whole until tender which is about 10 minutes. Drain and cool. Peel skin and cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Place the hot dogs into a hot grill pan and cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cut the hot dogs crosswise into bite-size pieces.
- Toss potatoes, hot dogs, basil leaves, and olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add more olive oil if salad seems dry. Toss well and serve!