Golden Rum Cake
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325º. Grease a Bundt cake pan then sprinkle walnuts evenly over the bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, and sugar. Mix in the eggs, milk, butter, and rum. Mix batter until smooth.
- Pour batter into the cake pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.