Gourmet Chicken & Herbs Pizza
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese and Alfredo sauce. Arrange the chicken and tomato on top of the pizza crust. Pour the Alfredo sauce mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and toppings are toasted.