Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces English toffee candy, finely chopped
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 small bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Chop the old-fashioned oats in a food processor. In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture, toffee, hazelnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 rounded tablespoonful of dough on to lined baking sheets. Do not flatten dough. Allow 1-inch space apart from each cookie. Bake until the cookies are golden which is about 15 minutes. Cool completely then serve!