Hearty Chicken Pasta
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 package diced mushroom
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter then add in red bell pepper and mushrooms. Add in dry salad dressing mixture and stir. Add in white wine and mushroom soup. Blend for 2 minutes and mix in cream cheese. Stir until smooth. Heat through but do not let boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water about 5 minutes until it is al dente. Drain pasta and serve sauce over pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!