Italian Vegetable Soup
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can great Northern beans, undrained
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups spinach, torned
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a stockpot, saute the sausage and garlic until brown. Add broth, tomatoes, and carrots. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in beans, zucchini, and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until the zucchini is tender which is about 20 minutes.
- Add in spinach and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.