Lemon Salmon in Foil Pockets
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 8 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup (1 lemon) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons capers
- Drizzle salmon fillets with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic. Place each seasoned salmon fillet on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Mix together lemon juice, white wine, and capers. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices and evenly distribute the white wine sauce over salmon.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Place the foil pockets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes. Serve in the foil pockets.