• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
• 1 1/2 cup sugar or brown sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 jar of Honey
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1 cup raisins
• 2 cups chopped walnuts
1) In a bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs and honey then mix until combined. Set aside.
2) In a separate large bowl, toss the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt together. Add the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Beat in the oats, raisins, and walnuts. Chill the dough for 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator (do the full hour if you’re afraid of the cookies spreading too much).
3) Preheat oven to 330°F. Line two large baking pans with parchment paper or foil paper. Scoop dough generously on to baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes or until golden color.