Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies
- 2 sticks of butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt then add to butter mixture. Mix well. Stir in vanilla extract, cranberries, and walnuts until well blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.