Panino di Prosciutto e Fontina
- 4 slices fontina cheese
- 2 slices rustic white bread or french bread
- Sea salt and pepper
- 5 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 paper-thin slices prosciutto
- Spread butter on bread slices. Place 2 slices of fontina cheese on top of each bread slice. Season with salt and pepper then add spinach and prosciutto. Add remaining slices of fontina cheese. Top with the second bread slice. Brush both sides of the sandwich with melted butter.
- Heat a grill pan and grill the sandwich until the bread is golden brown and cheese melts which is about 4 minutes per side.