Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sea salt and pepper
- 8 sliced prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Remove the dry stem ends off of each asparagus and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter and season with salt and pepper. Roast until asparagus is tender which is about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Wrap each asparagus with about 1/2 a slice of prosciutto and expose the tips. Arrange wrapped asparagus on a beautiful platter and serve.