Ritzy Chicken Nuggets
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Slice chicken breasts into 7 slices or nugget sized pieces.
- Pour buttermilk and chicken slices into a zip-lock bag. Leave in the refrigerator to marinade for 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Place cracker crumbs into a large bowl. Remove chicken nuggets from the bag and shake off excess buttermilk then dip them in the cracker crumbs. Coat well and place chicken nuggets on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.