- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick circles
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, cut into thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Grease a baking sheet pan with extra-virgin olive oil. Place vegetables in baking sheet and add the dried herbs, salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.