Seafood & Pinot Grigio Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 shallot, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds clams, washed
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add the pasta and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until tender but don’t let it brown. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another minute. Add the wine, shrimps, and clams. Bring the liquid to a boil then reduce heat and simmer, cover and cook until shrimps are pink and the clams have opened which takes about 7 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the seafood mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula last. Serve and enjoy immediately.