Shredded Tofu with Edamame
- 1 bag of shredded tofu
- 1 cup of shelled edamame
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Wash shredded tofu throughly then place it in a bowl of water and add the baking soda. Let sit for 2 minutes then rinse throughly and cut the shredded tofu roughly to break the long pieces.
- Wash the edamame and mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, combine tofu, edamame, and olive oil. Cover the pan for 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushroom slices and seasoning. Cook for 3 more minutes and serve!