Smoked Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/2 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 8 minutes until al dente. Drain then set aside.
- Saute onions in butter in a pan until onions are translucent. Add the salmon and saute at low heat for 2 more minutes. Add the cream gradually. Stir constantly until thickened. Sauce should be very thick once you have added all the cream. Top with tomato and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine alfredo sauce with pasta and serve.