Smoked Salmon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus or 20 spears, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Wrap a slice of smoked salmon on each asparagus spear. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.