Spicy Cabbage with Frozen Tofu
- Half of a cabbage, cleaned & sliced to large chunks
- 1/2 of frozen tofu, defrosted
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper or 1 teaspoon chilli oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Defrost/thaw frozen tofu. Once its thawed, cut tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Wash and prepare cabbage, cut into large chunks.
- In a frying pan, put tofu at the bottom of the pan then the cabbage. Drizzle with olive oil then cover the pan for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, dried garlic crumbles, cayenne pepper or chilli oil, and soy sauce. Flip the tofu slices. Cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is at desired tenderness. Serve!