Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Mayonnaise
- 5 sweet potatoes, cut into about 1 by 4-inch fries shape
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat over to 400º.
- Place the sweet potato fries on a foil baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until golden which is about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle baked sweet potato fries with sea salt and pepper. Serve with garlic mayonnaise alongside for dipping.