- 1 1/2 cups Bulgur wheat #1
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 bunches of parsley, chopped
- 4 bunches of green onions, chopped
- 4 small cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- Salt & pepper
- Rinse bulgur in cold water and drain well.
- Chop all ingredients finely.
- Place Bulgur in a bowl following tomatoes then all the remaining ingredients. Ready to serve! This salad may be kept in the fridge overnight for the flavors to infuse and it may taste more flavorful.