Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp. dijon
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced gruyere
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a floured work surface, roll out crescent rolls into one large rectangle, pinching together seams.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until cooked through and golden, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and thinly slice.
- In a small bowl, stir together Dijon and honey. Spread honey mustard all over Crescent rectangle and layer with ham, chicken, and gruyere.
- Starting from the bottom, tightly roll up the rectangle like a cinnamon roll, then slice into four rolls. Transfer to a glass baking dish and bake until puffed and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.