- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed and halved
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, sliced
- 8 oz. oil-packed canned tuna, drained
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. black olives, sliced
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to boil over medium-high heat, then cook green beans until crisp-tender, 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon and run under cold water, then transfer beans to a paper-towel lined plate to dry.
- Return water to a boil and gently lower in eggs with a slotted spoon. Cook eggs 9 minutes, then drain and run under cold water. Peel eggs and quarter lengthwise.
- Whisk oil, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add romaine and toss to combine. Divide between serving bowls and top with tuna, tomatoes, olives, green beans, and eggs.