Steak Frite Bites
- 1 lb. flank steak, pounded 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 (1-lb) bag frozen French fries
- Steak sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven according to French fry package directions. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into thin 2-inch-long strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, rosemary, Dijon, and Worcestershire, then add steak and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge, at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours. When ready to grill, generously season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, bake frozen fries according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Heat a grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease grates or pan with vegetable oil. Place four to five baked French fries on top of a piece of steak and roll up; secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up.
- Grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Drizzle with steak sauce before serving.