1) What does Viva Recipe mean?
The word Viva express a cheer that means “Long Live!”. Viva Recipe stands for the recipe to a healthy & happy life through delicious food.
2) How are Viva Recipe’s nuts roasted?
We use hot air to dry roast our nuts. This creates the unique crunch texture while maintaining the delicate flavors of the fresh nuts. Our process does not use any additional oil or fat. We also never use preservatives or artificial flavorings.
3) Which tea in the collection is caffeine-free?
Our Viva Peach & Apple Tea is caffeine-free. We do not use the typical chemical decaf method. Our decaf tea is made using the CO2 process that preserves the fine tea’s aroma and flavor while removing the caffeine. Enjoy without worry!
4) Do you offer packaging customization for special events?
Contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your wishes.
5) Do you ship internationally?
Send us your address and we will fulfill your wish!
6) How should I store Viva snack nuts and for how long will it keep?
Our snack nuts are packaged in air tight bags to preserve freshness. Once the packages are opened, it should be consumed within two weeks and stored in a cool dry place in your pantry.
7) Where are Viva Recipe’s nuts made?
Made with love in the United States.
8) What is your refund/return policy?
Due to the nature of the product, we are unable to accept product returns.